Saturday, March 12, 2011

Our First Day Apart...

Dear Ellie,

I did not have the chance to write yesterday because I had a super busy day. Last night daddy left for the Bay Area to hang out with his friends, so you and I got to snuggle. You only woke up once last night!

Today I had to go to San Luis Obispo to take some exams for teaching. I was super nervous about being away from you for the first time. I checked and double checked everything to make sure you weren't missing anything, and then dropped you off with grandma and grandpa. You had a super fun day with them, sleeping, playing, and eating. It sounds like you didn't even notice I was gone! I came home tonight after a long day of missing you, and could not wait to hold my little angel.

And you know what you did today? You started talking to me! Kind of. You made "meh" sounds in my direction while looking at me from a few feet away.

Here you are hanging out with grandpa tonight:


It's bedtime. Love you, honey bear!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment